Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Forrest Friend & RAK!!

Good morning!

Here is a card I made over the weekend with Forest Friends..... I just love it! You can get this stamp set FREE as a Sale-A-Bration promotion with every order of $65.00 (each $65.00 allows you to choose something from the catalogue!)

**The quote is from the jumbo wheel "Friendly Words" which i unmounted and cut individually - I now have a BUNCH of quotes and sayings for the price of $9.95!  :)




Remember, from February 1st to March 31st, for ALL orders, for all hostesses who book with me during this time and every customer order (no during club orders (sorry ladies!) or workshop orders)......... I will put your name in for a draw for the Holiday Collection stamp set! Remember any order, any amount!!! This retired unused set is calling your name! :)  Oh........ and this is in addition to the great free things you can get with the Sale-A-Bration promotion!!!!!!



1 comment: