Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Exciting News!!

Hello :) In the next couple of weeks I will be offering some online classes! For example, in one kit you will receive the material needed to create a page, a card and mini box - all matching! - with instructions. I am also working on an interactive mini 6x6 album with instructions that is sooo cute! :) I might included exclusive videos to help you along - which would be password protected! **Please note, I will not include any stamped images** Be sure to come back in 2 weeks to see these amazing ideas come to life! These kits will also be available as "live" classes! Also in the works are some online clubs..... More to come on those! :) As I always say, what is a post without a little project? LOL TTFN! -XOX-

1 comment:

  1. That is exciting!!! I can't wait to see what projects you will be doing. :D I love that card. It brings back memories. I think we all have had these when we were younger!

    ReplyDelete