Friday, November 6, 2009

Holiday Extravaganza

Hello! I know it has been a while... My computer has died! I'm using my mom's (Thanks Mommy!).... so nedless to say, there is only so much i can do! LOL I have a few projects i will post this weekend and finaly the class list! For the video... I may have to wait - this computer is not quite as friendly!! LOL See below? It's the Holiday Extravaganza! **Click on it to see the PDF** And from now until January 4th, receive a free Decor Elements (a value of up to $22.95) when you spend $65 on products in this Guide. Contact me and place an order! :) There is no limit to the number of free Décor Elements you can earn. For every $65 purchased from the Gift-Giving Guide, you will receive a free Décor Element valued at $22.95 or less. Be back this weekend! Until then, stay safe! -XOX-

No comments:

Post a Comment