Thursday, November 19, 2009

Contest!!! Monthly challenge! Reminder.....

Hello! :) I hope everyone had the chance to enjoy the beautiful weekend! It was so wonderful to see the sun today :) I thought we could have a monthly "inspiration" challenge. So from now on, on the 1st of each month I will post a project to inspire you. Please link your project below (you may leave a comment as well, but be sure to link your project first!) and with random number interger i will pick a winner.... A $5.00 certificate for Stampin' Up! purchased through me!! And if you buy this stamp set, I will take the cost of shipping for this set (an added 10%) off your invoice as an added bonus :) Here is your inspiration for the month of November - use this as a sketch, or use a stamp set that you loved but didn't know what you could ever use it for (now is the time to try it! LOL) or as a color inspiration. I chose this stamp set mostly because of Julie! :) She wasn't sure what i could possibly come up with. Stamp set used: Ocean Commotion 114423 Price: $20.95 Winner will be chosen November 30th! Can't wait to see what you come up with :) -XOX-

No comments:

Post a Comment