Thursday, October 1, 2009

Classes ..... And Newsletter & the 12 weeks of Christmas!

Hello! Classes Here are a look at some of the cards you could be making in 2 of my upcoming classes:
  1. Christmas /Holiday cards: you and your friends get to make 16 Holiday cards (4 cards of 4 designs/ stamp sets) for only $32.00. Offered October 10th from 2pm to 5pm at my house. Call to reserve or call to schedule (min 3 students per class).
  2. "When the brayer met the ink pad" - you will make 3 cards using my favorite technique for $25.00 Offered October 10th from 10am to 1pm at my house. Call to reserve or call to schedule (min 3 students per class).
All customers receive $5.00 off class fees with the purchase of $40.00 or more. As a special for the months of October and November, at the end of November I will draw from all my hostesses who hold a class or workshop and the winner will receive a special surprise - a stamp set and some extra goodies! Newsletter If you sign up for my newsletter you will receive a weekly email showing an idea for the holidays! This Saturday starts the 2009 12 weeks program! Subscribers to my email newsletter will receive a new holiday card, gift idea, ornament or tag idea in their email inbox. Make sure your signed up to receive these great holiday ideas as they are exclusive to my newsletter subscribers!! The subscription box is in the upper right corner of the blog. Each week will bring new projects that are sure to inspire! And you will even receive exclusive monthly coupons and specials! Wishing you all a good week & weekend! -XOX-

No comments:

Post a Comment