Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Contest!

**CLOSED** Already in October....... The cold is starting to settle in.... How about a little contest to warm you up? I am offering a RAK... My favorite color...... An ink pad... Chocolate Chip sound good? :) OK... Now that I have your attention; I need your help! Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see as my first video - which specific technique, or maybe an idea for a specific set of stamps or occasion? Let me know! I will pick one idea for my video... if more than one person has the same idea I will give you a $5.00 coupon for any purchases over $25.00 made through me! (coupons only valide in Canada and with me). So tell me what you want and you can win! Let everyone know :) **winner announced on October 7th** Thank you for your help :) -XOX-

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see another card or scrapbook layout with the Medallion stamp since I just bought one! :oD

    Or how about showing us a card or two featuring a product like Stampin' Up's glimmer paint (I think that's what it was called) or their embossing powder. Or anything to do with Christmas, since I have tons of Christmas cards to make and could use ideas/inspiration!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd actually like to see some brayering since I've never done it before!
    Love your site!!!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete